Welcome to Northside United Methodist Church 701 Airline Road, Brewster, MA 02631 (508.385.8622)
NEW AT NORTHSIDE!
We welcome our new Pastor Matthew Bowles and Family to Northside!
Join our worship services this Sunday at Corporation Beach at 7:30 a.m.
or at Northside UMC at 10 a.m.
New and On-going Opportunities:
* Click here to view this past week's worship service (July 20th, 2014)
* See calendar for all meetings and upcoming events
* Click here to view all past worship services.
Weekly and Monthly Reminders:
* Also, don't forget to "LIKE" us on Facebook!
* Listen to pod casts of our past sermons clicking here
* Read our past sermons click here
* Listen to our sermons online click here
* Read "The Northside Spirit" newsletter click here
* For the monthly committee devotions click here
* To view the Stewardship Video 2013/2014 please click here
* For more information about this year's Stewardship Packet 101 please click here!
* Step By Step insturctions for On-Line Giving
* For TV Schedule of Northside Worship Services click here
Fellowship & Growth Opportunities:
The Women's Book Group will meet on Wednesday July 23rd at Karen Schrader's home at 7pm. We will discuss "The Art Forger" by B.A. Shapiro. Please RSVP to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org . Questions please contact Donna Raymond at 508 362-8912.
Men's Breakfast & Discussion: Breakfast, discussion and fellowship... a great way to begin the day!!!
On: Thursday, June 26th, 2014 At: 7:30 a.m. Location: H 'n K in Yarmouht on Rt. 28 Cost: $10 for breakfast
The men meet on the last Thursday of each month for breakfast and discussion at Hearth 'n Kettle in Yarmouth, 7:30am. The topic for July will be disccusing the sermon "Widening the Circle." This sermon can be ready by clicking here or a hard copy may be picked up at the church. Contact Tom Kerr for more information or call the church office so that H&K has a heads up on how many to expect! Breakfast, discussion and fellowship... a great way to begin the day!!
Join us for Vacation Bible School this Summer!
Photo and Media Library
Youth Ski Trip- 2014- Click here
Blessing of the Animals October 2013 Photos- Click here
Children's Sunday June Worship Service 2013- Click here
Children's Sunday photos - Click here
Live Nativity December 2012 - Click here
Leadership Retreat Fall 2012 photos - Click here
Rally Day September Photos- Click here
Springfield Mission Trip photos - Click here for Part 1 or Click here for Part 2
The Library is open! Check out a book for reading or a CD of Christian music. Christian fiction, nonfiction, Bible dictionaries and commentaries are available for study purposes and to spend some quiet time with God.
Anyone who would like to donate a book in memory or in honor of someone can select a title from the “Library Wish List.” The list and a form to fill out can be found in the library. A book plate can be placed in the book noting the occasion or person being honored.
The Thrift Shop is open 6 days a week! Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm, Wednesdays till 8pm. Located at 18 Hall St., Dennisport (right behind the old Thrift Shop.) 508-760-5300. Our new focus is to be a mission outreach, as we continue to strive to follow Jesus’ command to “Go and make disciples.” We invite you to volunteer to join us for a few hours each week, and get to know our neighbors, fellowship with other Northsiders, and share in this exciting ministry. If you would like to volunteer at the shop, or even help coordinate other volunteers or coordinate pick-ups, please contact Dean Atwood at 508-776-3757.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - EVERYONE WELCOME
Playground & Picnic Benches for children and families
A Special Place! (located in back of church)
Outdoor Chapel for personal and private reflection and prayer.
A Sacred Place!
(located in front of church at the far right of driveway
behind handicap signs and hedge row
- NUMC Purpose Statement - "To invite people into a relationship with Jesus Christ and membership in His family, grow together toward Christ-like maturity and equip ourselves for our ministry in the Church and in the world, in order to glorify God's name."